Sunday, August 28, 2011

28th August 2011 / The Celebration

Another really late night post but I am just arriving home after a quite uncomfortable couple of hours of trying to get to sleep on the Nicholson buildings cold cement floor. So I decided to head off.

Today was my best friend, Danielle Russo's 22nd Birthday. So naturally we celebrated with a picnic in the Botanic Gardens and then went Ice Skating in Docklands for a couple of hours.

I would love to go on and list everything Danielle means to me and everything but I would run out of room. She is my mother, my sister and everything to me. On this day she was born which makes August the 28th my favorite day. She is sarcastic and ballsy, she doesn't take shit from anyone, she stands up for everything she believes in. She is original and poised and a fantasy to the eyes from the moment you lay your eyes on her.

Whatever the future may hold I want to grow old with Danielle and perish with cups of pomegranate tea in our wrinkled, old hands laughing about our lives before we took over the world.

Happy Birthday woman, have a wonderful time on your cruise & hurry back to me love you xoxo



In all her glory...











All photos courtesy of Jackson Casagrande
the most amazing boy you'll ever meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment